Job Description - Sales Marketing
Infotek Group of Companies Located at 80 Richmond Street West
Are you looking for an opportunity that can evolve into a solid career?
If you are passionate about sales and want to find a career and not just the job and are able to work in an energetic, dynamic environment, then we are currently in the process of expanding our sales team and we are looking for you. This is the perfect position for someone looking to build a sales career within the Information Technology field.
Infotek Consulting Services Inc. is a Toronto based Information Technology consulting company that has provided services to many 500 fortune clients for almost two decades.
As such, Infotek is looking to hire 2-3 dynamic individuals to join our organization as a sales Marketing Manager, on a Base salary plus commission and bonuses. This is an entry level position in which Infotek will train the selected candidates to become seasoned sales professionals. This position is based out of our downtown Toronto offices, but will involve frequent travel within the GTA and southern Ontario.
• You must be a self-starter, self-motivated, confident, people oriented and hardworking individual.
• You must also have the ability to work independently, within a team, and handle a high volume of sales calls.
• This role involves responsibility for the entire sales cycle from lead generation through post sale follow-up, and cold calling.
• Ideal candidates must have a university degree or equivalent and a minimum of 2 years of cumulative work experience (summer jobs are fine).
• All candidates will also be required to have a vehicle and valid driver’s license within the first month of starting (will be compensated for and provided with parking).
• The nature of this position also requires exceptional communication skills, both oral and written.
If you have previous sales/marketing/business development experience, human resources, computer sciences or a compelling drive to get into the technology sales field, we would like to hear from you.
Infotek training will allow you to:
• Develop sales techniques
• Attain business development experience
• Learn human resource skills in recruitment and selection of qualified IT professionals
• Understand the growing field of Information Technology
• Prospect and sell to fortune 1000 sized companies
• Create, build, and maintain relationships with senior level executives and other key client stakeholders
• Build, manage, and grow multi-million-dollar client accounts
- Must have a Car
How To Apply
Please send your resume and only qualified candidates will be contacted.