Job Description - Senior Programmer Analyst
The Senior Programmer Analyst is responsible for performing programming duties for our 4Sight applications and use of best practices in order to maintain the highest level of quality and ensure the successful delivery of the application. As a member of the team responsible for enhancing client facing security finance trading products, this individual plays an important role in technical design, architecture, software development and delivery, and client support, when necessary.
This individual will be part of a rapidly expanding team of likeminded and passionate associates. The application is structured around each of key technologies, Oracle, Java and .NET (C# / WPF). Although this role is primarily focused on Oracle development there will be numerous opportunities to enhance technical skill in the other technologies.
- Key Job Functions/Responsibilities
- • Develop and support a business application with a GUI and database component. • Individual will be expected to develop a full understanding of all 4Sight modules, interfaces and functionality. • Read and write application enhancements in Oracle and associated technologies. • Write queries using Oracle SQL, including features like analytic functions and sub query factoring. • Code DML scripts for the manipulation of data, including MERGE statements. • Code PL/SQL procedures, functions, packages and triggers. • Provide application enhancement and level 2 support for the 4Sight platform.
- Basic Skill Level Requirements:
- Experience: • 5+ years within a programming and application system environment. Preferably in a financial systems organization. • 3+ years’ experience with Oracle, 11g preferred, including performance tools and tuning techniques, including TKPROF and execution plan analysis. • Good understanding of data modelling techniques and schema design principals. • Knowledge of ETL techniques. • Knowledge of Oracle Forms would also be a plus.
- • Flexible self-motivated, team player, action-and-results oriented. • Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
How To Apply
Please send your resume and only qualified candidates will be contacted.