- Key Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Craft, execute, and adopt the product roadmap and the go-to-market strategy Understand emerging client functionality and business needs, and craft valuable offerings to meet those needs Facilitate client working groups for major projects Coordinate multi-client focus group discussions; handle agenda, project list and minute reviews Provide sales and marketing support with presentations, demos, webinars and expert knowledge discussions of the products Coordinate the change implementation process with internal departments, external parties and client testing/sign-off Work with senior management and other product managers to figure out prioritization of portfolio development Develop expertise in the BPS product lines Analyze sales data and trends to identify new product opportunities Lead and support conversions Participate in industry forums (Monitoring for Regulatory Change and Industry Initiatives)
- 2+ years of brokerage experience 2+ years of experience on the BPS system dealing with specific BPS products in an operations back-office environment 2+ years of experience with margins and stock records Must have knowledge of Canadian trading rules and regulations
- Able to meet deadlines and to work overtime as needed during the week and on weekends Able to travel in order to meet client obligations Adaptable and able to welcome change Strong judgment and business insight Proponent of innovation, strategy and vision Strong critical thinking skills, writing/communication and product knowledge
- Tools: Strong experience working with Microsoft Office products
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Management or Computer and Information Science
How To Apply
Please send your resume and only qualified candidates will be contacted.