There are several steps in working with Infotek to obtain either a contract or a permanent position.
We contact you.
- We will contact you about your potential interest in an open or upcoming position.
- You were either referred to us by someone you know or your resume was found on a public site.
- You may be contacted by phone, text or email.
- You can indicate your interest, decline this position but ask to be kept in our database, or, request no further contact.
You contact us.
- It may be with respect to a specific opportunity or around general opportunities.
- If a specific opportunity be sure to use the position number or position name.
- You can submit your resume via our web site (preferred) or email it to us.
- You will be assigned a Resource Manager (RM) who will be your primary contact. A Marketing Manager may also contact you with respect to the opportunity.
- You will be asked to submit a resume if you have not already done so.
- You will be interviewed by phone and if that is successful asked to come to our office for 2-4 interviews. These interviews will include experience, behavioural and technical questions.
- You may be requested to complete a technical test.
- You will be asked to formally agree to representation by us. Agreeing to representation is necessary before we can submit you name to a position.
- You may be asked to customize or revise your resume for the position in question.
- Depending on the client's timeframe you will be notified (within 1 to 10 days) if you were successful in obtaining an interview with the client.
- You RM will assist you to prepare for the client interview.
- When the client provides feedback, we will provide this feedback to you -- both in terms of success and also any deficiencies or issues that may have been identified in the interview.
- We will request permission to keep your resume in our database for future positions. You will be contacted again before your resume is submitted to another position.
- If successful, you will be asked to come in and complete our standard contract. You will also be provided with on-boarding information for Infotek and for the client at which you will be working.